BUFFALO, NY – The University at Buffalo indoor track and field team will once again head to Akron, Ohio, for the second time in as many weeks on Friday as the team is set to compete in the Zips Invitational hosted by the University of Akron in the Stile Athletics Field House. The Bulls competed in the meet last year, which serves as a tune-up for next week's MAC Championships, which saw three Bulls collecting individual victories.
LAST TIME OUT
- Last weekend, the Bulls competed at the Doug Raymond Invite hosted by Kent State University.
- Buffalo had eight athletes post top-five finishes in their respective events.
- Brandon Burke continued his impressive campaign as the sophomore collected a first place finish in the high jump event with a leap of 2.04m, his second-best mark on the season.
- Another notable finish on the afternoon was Devon Patterson claiming a second place finish in the shot put with a toss of 17.55m.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
6:20 National Anthem
6:50 Senior Day Recognition
6:30 Women's Pole Vault (Men's Pole Vault to follow)
7:00 Men's High Jump (Women's High Jump to follow)
7:00 Men's Long Jump
7:00 Women's Long Jump
7:00 Women's Weight Throw (Men's Weight Throw to follow, Followed by Women's Shot Put, Men's Shot Put to follow)
8:00 Men's Triple Jump
8:00 Women's Triple Jump
7:15 Men's Mile
7:35 Men's 60 Hurdles
Women's 60 Hurdles
7:50 Men's 400
8:05 Men's 60 Meter Dash
Women's 60 Meter Dash
8:20 Men's 800
8:30 Men's 200
8:45 Men's 3000
9:15 Men's 4x400
- Next up for the Bulls, the team will head to Kent, OH, to compete in the 2019 MAC Indoor Championships on February 22-23.
- For live results, please click here.