LEWISBURG, PA – The University at Buffalo track and field team posted four wins on Sunday on the final day of the Bucknell Bison Classic. Selina Von Jackowski was a double winner in the women's 200m and 100m high hurdles and Devon Patterson was victorious in the shot put.
- Selina Von Jackowski came away with a double win yesterday in the cold temps. She took 1st in the women's 200m (24.95) and 1st in the women's 100m high hurdles with a season-best time of 13.98. Runner-up Nikari Carota ran a season-best time of 14.09 in the 100m high hurdles. Both women hit the MAC Auto Mark and rank #5 & 7 in the MAC, respectively.
- In the women's hammer throw, Miranda Daucher placed 2nd (177-4) and McKenzie Kuehlewind 3rd (170'11), both were season's best and closing in on their personal bests. They now rank #7 & 8 in the MAC, respectively.
- Freshman Emma Seiders ran a season-best time of 58.47 in the 400m, to place 8th of 49 competitors.
- In addition, UB's Volunteer Assistance Coach and former multi-time 800m MAC Champion Meg Manley ran the women's 1500m, placing 9th in 4:24.61 of a total of 163 competitors in the 1500m.
- In the Men's 800m, Freshman Shane Mcguire had his best race as a UB Bull, running 1:54.70. After an injury setback during his senior year in high school, McGuire is starting to show his form and his future is bright.
- As the wind picked up and the temps dropped, Mitchell Moore took home 2nd in the Men's 400m hurdles (53.55) and Chimaobi Ezeilo placed 6th in a season-best time of 55.17. There were 38 competitors in the field.
- In the field events, Devon Patterson won the collegiate shot put in 59'7.75". Patterson continues to lead the MAC with his 60'4" mark set at the Florida Relays.
- UB's Volunteer Assistant Coach Luis Rivera won the men's hammer throw with a distance of 198'3". Rivera is a former NCAA Division II All-American from Nazareth College.
Buffalo will be back in action April 20 and 21 at the Larry Ellis Invitational in Princeton, NJ.