HANOVER, NH - The University at Buffalo men's tennis team dropped a 4-0 decision to Dartmouth on Saturday morning, as the Big Green remained unbeaten on the season.
Dartmouth won singles matches at three, four, and five to clinch the match. Sophomore Hao Sheng Koay was tied at 6-6 in his first set when play was stopped, while freshman Nickolas Frisk played in his first collegiate match at sixth singles and picked up a first set victory, 6-4, before his match was stopped.
UB will remain in Hanover, NH tonight and will face St. John's there tomorrow at 11am before returning to Buffalo.
- Charlies Broom/David Horneffer (DART) def. Hao Sheng Koay/Ethan Nittolo (UB), 6-4
- Max Fliegner/Peter Conklin (DART) vs. Petr Vodak/Villhelm Fridell (UB), 5-5, unfinished
- Ciro Riccardi/Roko Glasnovic (DART) def. Vidit Vaghela/Matthew Johnson (UB), 6-4
- Charlie Broom (DART) vs. Petr Vodak (UB), 6-4, 1-2, unfinished
- Dan Martin (DART) vs. Hao Sheng Koay (UB), 6-6, unfinished
- David Horneffer (DART) def. Vidit Vaghela (UB), 6-1, 6-2
- Max Fliegner (DART) def. Ethan Nittolo (UB), 6-2, 6-2
- Ciro Riccardi (DART) def. Villhelm Fridell (UB), 6-2, 6-0
- Peter Conklin (DART) vs. Nickolas Frisk (UB), 4-6, 2-1, unfinished